Thursday, March 29, 2012

To Hold On Or Let Go of Desires?

"Should I hold on or let go?"

I wonder how many of you actually have wishes and dreams; but you just know it's not possible? Nevertheless, you just wait. And wait.

The things that we desire for, sometimes don't cross our paths. They seem all so close, but it's like reaching for painted stars in the skies. You see them, yet, so far from reach.

I wonder if everyone has something perfect designed for them?

Sometimes, having to think of these desires we dream of; they are impossible to achieve. But what if, somehow, there was a possibility to it?

Deep down, I wonder if there is something installed for the best in future. I wonder does it have to wait, or is it that I'm just not anywhere near there?

What happens if you're close enough, but you don't know if it's the right thing to do? Or maybe, you don't know if it's even supposed to be routed as such?

Life is full of surprises and metaphores.

Sometimes, I find myself drowned in memories and daydreams of what if, or, just if.

I find myself hoping for things, at to my surprise, it does come true. Not all of it of course, but how nice if it would be as such.

Hoping can bring us closer to our dreams, but to what extend? What if these hopes turn around and crush us instead? Would it then tear our motivation towards something we're geared to?

Hope less, I guess. And just have faith that things are gonna work out the way we want it to be. Maybe that's the best solution for questions as these.

No comments: