Sunday, March 18, 2012

Opaque

How did things that seemed perfectly crystal suddenly turn opaque?

One thing's for sure I thought, I knew what I'd judge from my own taste would be as right for me. Somehow, I seem wrong.

Yes, change may turn good or bad. I used to comprehend every single thing of you. I still do. But I wonder when will be the time, we get over the past? When to start moving on and forget the person I used to be?

People don't wanna be judge for the person they used to be. There is a quote saying, you haven't changed, you're still your perfect self; but maybe, I've changed. Probably that change in my life is something you don't want anymore.

All I know is that a person may accept you, but what if they don't like your life? It might as well mean, not wanting the other half of you.

A person can do so much, but how much more will they be remembered?

People often evolve the bad things a person used to be, but do they stop to think for a second; the good things you tried to do?

Does this then clear the past? Nothing can be erased, however, we always hope that people will soon enough embrace the changes in us.

Life is about living, making mistakes; and most importantly learning to deal with it. Life can only mean nothing if we stop trying, or keep reliving the past.

Move forward and let life take you on a new journey.

No comments: