Monday, July 4, 2011

When your gone.

So many times I regret the things I did. Ice on the mountain caps melt and there's no way you can stop.
The pain is too intense to bear. So many things not understood.
Barely able to breathe, the heart is pierced to the deepest part of the soul.
Incurable, there's no way to run any longer. Believed; thinking that this time for the last time, things are going to be right. Too late by a second.
God, if you're alive; if you're listening to me... Do you even care?
Why is everything crumbling at the time I want to make amendments?
It's so painful I feel like I'm suffocating so badly.
I used to think I'll do what I can. Now, I'd do any single thing to get back that one thing I've taken for granted.
Wish you knew what's in my heart.
The best thing that has ever happened to me; is you. No matter how many times I tell you now, you'll never know.
I'm a second to late. Lying on bed each night; tears streaming so hard. I beat my heart so hard knowing that things aren't going to be okay.
Love to others is just another element.
You've been my air. When there's no air, there's no life.
I can look like I'm wide awake but it's as if my heart is dead. It's stopped beating for awhile now.
I left my heart with you; knowing it's never going to come back.
I tried to take my last breath. Cause I keep thinking that there's no meaning left.
My best friend, my heart, my air, the one who patched me for good. Every single thing reminds me of you. There's not one thing that doesn't. I wonder how to ever move on; coz it seems too impossible. I can't let go. I keep holding on.
Rather hurt than feel nothing at all. Rather bleed than to think I never had you.
It's so late, it's past midnight in the clock of life.
I keep wanting to take away my soul.
The only reason I keep living this second is that I'm lying to myself.
I keep giving myself hope. That one day, all the plans we had; will come to past.
There's no other you; and there will never be.
Each day, I get up with the hopes that somehow, our dreams that used to be will come back again. That's the only thing that's keeping my alive; letting me breathe for now.
I wish I was there when you needed me; you've always been for me.

Dear God,
If I had one wish to make right now.
I know you'll know what it is. That's the only thing I'll pray for.

*Streaming in tears; trying to breathe.*

Let me wake up tomorrow to live for another one. God give me the strength to go on.

2 comments:

BC said...

Dear Fidelia,
You are going through the darkest moment of your life right now. Everything is upside down. Things going against your way. I understand how you are feeling right now, how unbearable the pain is, as I have been there too. Besides, trying to act normal in front of others who we do not want to let them know, especially loved ones, ain't easy. At times your eyes tell me that you are suffering deep down to the core.

Be strong my friend. There are plenty of wonderful moments ahead of you. This is how life is. Ups and Downs. But you deserve better. A million times better than this. I'm sure that years from now you'll be experience one of the most happiest moments of your life, and those happy moments won't just end there.

You have my blessing =)

Anonymous said...

I see a very beautiful young talented smart girl in front of me. If he doesn't see it, it's his loss. Be strong girl ;) Like I've always told ya. There's a silver lining in everything. Your prince will arrive someday. Just imagine he's in a traffic jam and he's on his way :) Love you