Friday, October 1, 2010

To The Very Last Battle...

Trials were just over about a week ago.
Each waking day is is redirected to fright and the countdown to destiny....
OUR DESTINY....
Its just two months away and I'm not progressing any better than I thought I would. Disappointments after disappointments; I still ask myself each day if I have time to catch up. Time to pick up; or time to relearn the things I should have in my earlier convenience. Why should I look back? I did whatever I could. Just that it wasn't merely enough.

Time is ticking and it feels like the time bomb is almost due. Yet, I'm still like a semi-prepared soldier for battle. Lacking modified armor to withstand darts of fire from the enemies. A wrong hit, and I may land up as..... NOTHING! Worrisome and slight fatigue is eating on my bones.

The look in everyone's eyes. Their gray rings below of that of their eyes which cry anxiety. Hardly a smile puckers over the edge of their lips. Frowns on their temples and nothing more than clenched fingers. It freaks me out more than ever. I've hardly got this amount of pressure to push myself despite falling over and over. I know, its something I'll have to work out.
Somehow, this is my one and only last chance. Last year of schooling means last year of achieving.

Though my stomach cramps with fear, my heart beats countlessly, the strength to pursue still has to stay. Its for myself and the people around me. Prove them wrong. Prove myself that I can take a challenge. I'm not gonna give up now. Not even at the last resort. Its going to be the hardest journey as a youth, but I want to believe in the positive that is bound to happen.

Self-motivation. Determination. Inspiration. Whispers into my ear. Yes, I tell myself. I want to believe but I know, its going to take my more than myself. Something bigger for the impossible. I'll await the supernatural. Cause natural can't save me now. Not by myself, I know you are with me.

Believe. Triumph. And I shall! Don't give up now to my friends out there who are reading this. We're gonna work this together. Hold on tight to the end of this year's journey.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Fi, don't give up k. Keep pushing even if you don't know where it's taking you. I felt kindna low the other day too coz of trials and all but i guess there's no use in going into self-depression and the only way to go now... is forward! so go get it, sis-ta! :D